Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome to the AussieFelts Blog!

Blogging seems to be the way to go when you want to keep people updated on what you are doing with your latest project. I've actually been blogging for over 6 years on another journal website but i've decided to start with a fresh blog here that will be purely dedicated to my Needle Felting thoughts and ideas.

Bear with me while I get settled in here and it won't be long before i'm keeping you all updated on my latest creations. :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

the Lorikeet said...

I found your site by accident so I just wanted to let you know how great the graphics look, love the koala. I am a wet felter who plays at needle felting and am in awe of all of you who can create such great detail. I just keep working away learning from my mistakes. by the way, the site looks terrific. I spent the weekend trying to build a site within yahoo using pagebuilder and it was very confusing and tedious. I'm in northern Victoria so am another Aussie.....

Judith said...

I am a home tutor who has been using my art work as a writing stimulus. last week I tried needle felting and my student had to write about the demo' I did. My student's gran is now going to do some, and D...'s mum told me abour t your site. What a cute set of creations you have made. I will check often now I know you are here. I've mad some little dogs.I love doing it too. I am in South Australia.
cheers Judy